Police Officer’s Memorial Day honors and remembers police officers who gave their lives while on duty. Police officers protect us 24/7 every day of the year. It’s a sometimes dangerous job. They know they are putting their lives at risk to make and keep us safe. Police officers know the risks, and accept them. Sometimes, they pay the ultimate price. Please show our respect and appreciation for police officers everywhere…today….and everyday. Ways to participate in this day:
- Show appreciation for police officers.
- Make a donation to a police officer fund or memorial
- Participate in activities honoring officers who have died on duty.
- Better still, create a memorial event, if there isn’t one in your area.
- Thank your police officers for a job well done.
Deep Thought for the Day: Did you ever stop to think and forget to start again!? Origin of Police Officer’s Memorial Day: Police Officer’s Memorial Day was created and established as May 15th by an Act of Congress.
#Police #ThankYouForYourService #Elephant #Appreciate #GodBless